1 Day Tsavo East
Depart from your hotel at 0500 hrs and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road to the first gate of Tsavo East national park. Short stopover before entering Tsavo East National Park via Bachuma gate and embark on your first game viewing in search of Elephants, Man-eaters of Tsavo National park, Buffalos, Cheetah, Giraffe, Antelopes etc. Visit the famous Aruba dam where lots of game can be found especially during the dry season, all in Tsavo East National park.
Later proceed to camp or lodge for lunch. After Lunch, leave for another game drive in this largest National Park in the country before your exit. Have a chance to see the BIG FIVE of Africa in this one-Day Tsavo east national park Trip. There are numerous numbers of small and big game and different bird species. Later drive out of the park and proceed back to Mombasa arriving late in the afternoon
Tour Price Includes:
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Professional driver guide
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature