3 Days, Tsavo East and Amboseli Safari
Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo East
Depart from your hotel early in the morning and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road via Voi town and the Tsavo river gate to Tsavo west national park. Game drive after entry en-route to Ngulia safari lodge for check-in and lunch. Afternoon game viewing which includes a visit to the Rhino sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at booked camp or lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East-Amboseli
Early pre-breakfast game drive visiting the Mzima springs where crystal clear water emanates from the underground springs originating from the Mount Kilimanjaro here you will see hippos, crocodiles , fish and a variety of birdlife. Later depart Tsavo west for for Amboseli national park which lies at the floors of the Mount Kilimanjaro. The mountain offers scenic background for photography. Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo, etc can be seen in Amboseli. Lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at booked camp or lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli-Mombasa
A pre-breakfast game drive returning to your lodge for breakfast. Afterwards leave Amboseli and drive back to Mombasa with lunch en-route arriving in your resident hotel early in the evening.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature