3 Days Samburu Game Reserve
Day 1 Nairobi – Samburu Game Reserve
This morning we drive to the northern frontier and into the semi-arid and rugged landscape of Samburu National Reserve. Samburu boasts unique species only found in the reserve namely the Beisa Oryx, The Somali Ostrich, The Gravy Zebra as well as herds of Elephants. Here we check in followed by lunch. After lunch proceed on a late afternoon game-drive.
Dinner & overnight at the lodge or Camp
Day 2 Full day Samburu
Early morning and late afternoon game-drives enable you to see wildlife unique to this arid yet beautiful part of Kenya. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight
Dinner & Overnight at Lodge or Camp
Day 3 Samburu – Nairobi
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast then we depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon. Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant before drove off at the Nairobi City hotel or Airport.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature