2 Days Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary Safari
Day 1:Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary to Mombasa
You will be picked from your hotel of stay/Mombasa Airport to Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary – a privately owned conservation area located at the foot of the Taita Hills adjacent to Tsavo West National Park in Kenya one of the world’s largest game drive to Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary. You will check-in at Sarova Taita hills Game lodge and begin game drive in the Taita Wildlife Sanctuary. Lunch at Sarova Taita hills Game lodge followed by afternoon game drive in the Taita Hills Wildlife sanctuary. Afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge
Day 2: Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary to Mombasa
Pre and after breakfast game drive looking for animals. Later on game drive enroute as you leave the park. Depart for Mombasa (200km away from Mombasa)stop over for Lunch at Voi town,before driving to your Mombasa hotel arriving late in the afternoon. .Drove off at your hotel of stay/Mombasa Port or Airport.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature