2 Days Ngutuni Game Sanctuary
Day 1: Mombasa to Ngutuni Game Sanctuary/Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
You will be picked from your hotel of stay/Mombasa Airport,early in the morning and drive to Tsavo East Side at Ngutuni Game Sanctuary situated in the 10,000 acre Ngutuni Game Sanctuary adjoining Tsavo East National Park. Lunch at Ngutuni Safari Lodge Followed by refleshen up,before driving to Tsavo West Side at Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary – a privately owned conservation area located at the foot of the Taita Hills adjacent to Tsavo West National Park in Kenya one of the world’s largest game drive to Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary. You will check-in at Sarova Taita hills Game lodge and begin game drive in the Taita Wildlife Sanctuary. Lunch at Sarova Taita hills Game lodge followed by afternoon game drive in the Taita Hills Wildlife sanctuary. Afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge.
Day 2: Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary to Mombasa
Pre and after breakfast game drive looking for animals. Later on game drive enroute as you leave the park. Depart for Mombasa (200km away from Mombasa)stop over for Lunch at Voi town,before driving to your Mombasa hotel arriving late in the afternoon. Drove off at your hotel of stay/Mombasa Port or Airport.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature