2 Days Tsavo East & West Special
This safari is a total combination of animals, birdlife and geographical sceneries like the Mzima springs, acacia trees and the famous shetani lava.
You will be picked from your coastal hotel & drive for one & a half hours to Tsavo East for game drive and lunch at Voi safari lodge. After lunch relax for one hour and later cross over to Tsavo West (Tsavo River Gate) where you have a chance to see the rare black rhino. The game drive in Tsavo West will continue up to 6.30 P.m where you go for dinner and overnight an Ngulia Safari lodge or Kilanguni Serena Lodge.
Early morning breakfast and proceed with game drive until Mzima springs to see the hippos, crocodiles and fish. Mzima springs supplies the coastal town of Mombasa with clear pure water. After Mzima springs pass through the shetani lava and have last lunch at Voi town.
Be back at the hotel at around 5.30P.m
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature