2 Days Shimba Hills National Reserve Safari
Day 1: Mombasa to Shimba Hills National Reserve
You will be picked from your hotel of stay/Airport to Shimba Hills National Reserve and drive through Digo homesteads (local Coastal Tribes people) and coconut plantations – this will give you an insight into the lifestyle of the local people. Arrive at the Shimba Hills National Reserve gate and begin a game drive visiting Sheldrick Waterfalls at 11.00 am escorted by a game ranger. Game drive with game spotting as we go for lunch at the Shimba Hills lodge Sundowner game drive in Shimba Hills then return for dinner and overnight at the lodge which has a water hole that attracts game from the reserve.
Day 2: Shimba Hills National Reserve to Mombasa
The day starts with an early morning game drive at 0630 hrs after which you will return to the Camp for breakfast. Drive back to Mombasa where you will be dropped off at your hotel of residence.
Shimba Hills national reserve is a coastal tropical rainforest enjoying cool weather and hosting elephants, buffalos, giraffes, a variety of monkeys, hundreds of species of birds together with the rare sable antelope. Shimba Hills national reserve is renowned for its spectacular views of landscapes. At 1500m of altitude. This the only park in Kenya where you can see the highly endangered sable antelope.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature